Team Member Data Mining - Insights & AnalyticsInsights & Analytics
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Analyse viewership trends and present them in a structured manner
- Analysing the performance of various sports properties across key verticals namely Cricket, Football and Kabaddi
- Prepare regular templates and/or standard reporting formats for Sports business
- Address ad hoc queries from business partners on TV viewing patterns basis BARC data
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in data mining and analytics
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a reputed institute
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experienced with MS-office suite – Excel, Power-point, etc.
- Should be familiar with the BARC analysis s/w that provides Panel data on actual consumer viewing patterns for TV
- Team player with good presentation and communication skills
- Analytical with a flair for numbers
- Organized and excellent at Knowledge management processes
- Avid sports & data enthusiast
- Reporting accuracy
- Able to deliver tasks assigned within stipulated time
- Report / Knowledge management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.