Lead- Programming Strategy & InsightsProgramming Strategy& Insights
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Audience Management: To ensure constant engagement with audiences & helping the channel teams gauge the pulse of the TV viewer through:
- Consumer insights drawn from various data sources (qualitative & quantitative) including BARC
- Identifying trends in audience behavior & predict changes
- Constant Evaluation of business decisions - both Macro & Micro
- Environmental scanning & competition tracking to build a robust business intelligence system
Content Acquisition & Programming Strategy: To ensure that the content & its playout is in sync with the current consumer expectations
- Analyzing Box-office, Social Media & TV trends to ascertain the most effective content options
- Build cost-benefit models to ensure that the acquisitions are keeping the business intent
- Liaison with various stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of the entire acquisition cycle
- Help Product Managers in developing optimal Slotting, Inventory & Break Strategies
- Create a robust prediction tool to ensure consistency in channel deliveries
Marketing & Communications: Constant sharing of Audience Insights & inputs into Overall Brand Strategy
- Inputs into Media Planning & Buying, Market Prioritization, Communication Strategy (On-Air & Off-Air) for sustenance as well as impact properties throughout the year
Distribution: Constant communication with Distribution Teams on Consumption & environmental changes across key markets and service providers for each of the portfolio channels.
Build expertise on Business Development & futureproofing the business: Help build a long-term business which keeps with the times:
- Studying & building business models, identifying opportunities to expand within & outside the scope of business
- Report to the SVP, Programming, Acquisition & Consumer Strategy
- An existing team of 5 members reporting to the role & growing
- Up to 5-8 years of experience in either television, digital media, media planning/buying, business strategy, consumer research or analytics
- Business degree from a reputed institute
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A problem solver willing to take ownership, initiative and is highly accountable, action-oriented and assertive.
- Should be able to adapt to the ever-dynamic business environment.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Superior Team management & Leadership skills
- Business wherewithal
- Highly result oriented
- Self-motivated & Driven
- Well organized, Well planned, Well informed & Well read
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.