Assistant Manager-Insights & AnalyticsInsights & Analytics
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- Analyze the channel ratings weekly performance, identify patterns, identify audience preference, identify competition moves, derive insights, and help the team with required data inputs / insights.
- Develop monthly/quarterly Programming Plans in collaboration with the Product Team by ensuring highlights & shows are planned and produced.
- Coordination with Commercial, Legal, Technical, Acquisition and Operations to ensure FPC is implemented as per plan in the Right Management System (RMS) software.
- Tracking execution & coordination with Distribution, Marketing, Legal teams to ensure prioritized properties are promoted as per set principles.
- Planning of Live properties across the 17 Star Sports channels in a minimum 12 weeks rolling cycle.
- Identifying key promotion priorities for the upcoming 12 weeks.
- Tracking execution & Coordination with Marketing, Media, OAP, Legal teams to ensure prioritized properties are promoted as per set principles
- Tracking all sports properties and content including properties with competition
- Assisting in BARC analysis and strategy for Sports Channels.
- Correct preparation of logs
- Timely scheduling
- Preferably MBA / Post-Graduate with prior experience in Scheduling/FPC.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal skills to work with people across departments.
- Keen interest in sports and follower of multiple sports.
- Should have the analytical ability to transfer data into insights.
- Should be very organized with a sense of goal achievement.
- Attention to details.
- Proactive and show initiative to go beyond defined work deliverables.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.